Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Part 2 of the Wishful Thinking Collection

LinkLast night I finished up the last piece for this weekend's IHE event! Everything has been sent to the printer so fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong with the printing. I don't like cutting things so close, but sometimes life just works out that way. I have been distracted by my daughter's cleft palate surgery and recovery among other important life things, but now she's doing fabulously and I'm kicking this last week into high gear! I'm getting really excited about the event. Can't wait to see how it all goes, not to mention browse all of the other great art that will be there.

If you can swing by this Sat. June 11 between noon to 8:00pm we would love to see you there. With great art, Sun King beer, and fantastic musicians it's guaranteed to be a good time. After browsing the booths you can always head over to Italian Fest or the Talbot Street Art Fair in the area as well. It's going to be a great weekend for food, music, and arts in Indy.

Pin It

7 comments:

Shelly said...

I am in love!! I can't wait to see more of this little girl's story. :)I ESP like how the tree is gnarly, her socks are bunched and the dandelion leaves are spikey.

Amy Kingman said...

Thanks Sis! You're so supportive!

Unknown said...

I love all the little details. The trunk of the tree blows me away! A whole book could be written to go with these two pictures!

Jen said...

I completely agree with Steph! Good luck this weekend.

Amy Kingman said...

You ladies are too sweet! Thanks for the luck! I gasped internally when I calculated the total cost of getting all my stuff printed for the event. Definitely hoping that others enjoy these pieces on Saturday. I've got 15 of each. Probably a little on the high side, but I'll at least have some to stock my etsy site. It's so nerve wracking to estimate!

Erica said...

I can't wait to see more of this little girl's story. Good luck this weekend.

Homeowner Insurance

TheZealot said...

Love it. Your work has your personality!