Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fiona's Room Before and After

Nursery Before

Nursery After

Well Fiona has been here for two months now and we still haven't hung art or shelves on the walls. I guess after all the effort we went through to get the nursery looking the way it does, there's a part of me that doesn't want to put holes in the walls til I'm certain where I want things to go, and we just needed to live with the room for a bit before committing. Originally I intended to share the room once it was 'finished' but hey, who knows when that will be so here's our room as is.

We had SO much help from family and friends to get this all finished before our little one arrived. It was a lot of work but it is such a happy space to be in now. I just love spending time in there with Fiona.

Pin It

No comments: