Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

New 50 mm Prime Lens

I can't believe what a HUGE difference this new 50 mm prime lens makes! I did a photo shoot of a couple antique cameras we have in the house today and was really excited to see the results. The cameras are so beautiful! I think I'm going to have to print out the series and hang them all together somewhere. It might even be cool to see if there's a coffee shop or something that would be interested in the series as part of a local artist gallery of some sort. I'll have to look around. Thanks for the extra inspiration to make the purchase, Steph! I love it!

Pin It

4 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Their gorgeous!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my 5omm prime :) It rarely leaves my camera.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Amy Kingman said...

Thanks for visiting mine! I can definitely see this lens becoming my favorite now that I've finally made the leap. Next on the wish list is a wide angle, it's gonna be a long time saving for that one though. They're pricey!!!

Sebrina Wilson said...

Ya I just have the kit lens which is as wide as 18mm, I'd love a 10mm. But I am saving for a 10mm macro lens :)

Unknown said...

These are great! The 50 is my new everyday lens. I love it. Can't wait to see more of what you capture through yours!