Yes, it's finally time to make these little thoughts and wishes a reality. Over 1/2 of these items I had very good intentions for last year, but couldn't quite make them a reality. This year, though, this 28th year is the perfect year for all of these things.
1. Finish assembling my 1/2 constructed sewing bag.
2. Own and use a Gocco.
3. Make a custom camera strap with vintage ribbon.
4. Attempt to make a batch of butternut squash soup that rivals Tavern on the Green's recipe.
5. Complete a Project Moleskine.
6. Build a shelf for the kitchen.
7. Throw a birthday party and make red velvet cupcakes.
8. Continue to participate in Photo Week.
9. Visit another city outside of Indiana.
10. Finish reading the Lord of the Rings.
11. Explore the 2nd floor of the IMA.
12. Throw a Mix CD party with Amy Sedaris inspired touches.
13. Make home made Limoncello.
14. Use the postal system to send at least 28 surprises.
15. Go to at least one 1st Friday.
16. Spend an afternoon/evening making tapas with Alex.
17. Sell an item on Etsy.
18. Participate in another endurance event over a 5K.
19. Perfect home made ravioli.
20. Go rock climbing.
21. Get all dolled up and see a ballet, symphony, or musical in style.
22. Go sledding.
23. Begin printing out photos and writing on the back like my grandmother did.
24. Paint and plant window boxes for the back of the house.
25. Organize a girl's weekend for making things.
26. Make a no-knit scarf.
27. Teach Mylo to balance a treat on his nose.
28. Create a piece of custom jewelry.
I loved Andrea's idea of using a birthday as an excuse to plan must dos for the coming year. Thanks for the inspiration Girl Hula!
(I know, I know, it's not my birthday til Oct. 22, but seems like I should be able to get started on some of this stuff as long as it's my birth-MONTH, right? Right? It's just so hard to wait!)