Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Color Week Continues! Tuesday - Orange

You can see the complete set here at my flickr site.

I totally ignored my better judgment to wait until the sun was at a more agreeable angle today and went out over my lunch break to grab some orange photos. (I know the truck is more 'rust' than orange, but I just had to share. What a strange little town!)

Nice job with the orange photos everyone! Tomorrow, Yellow Wednesday!

Alex
Ashley
Beth
Cambrie
Greg
Jen
Justin
Nicole
Sara
Scott
Shelly
Steph
Sue

Pin It

7 comments:

Scott Wagner said...

Alright, that is an unbelievable picture of the butterfly. WOW!

Anonymous said...

ORANGE HOUSE! must have been on sale at wal-mart. and AWESOME banner!! i absolutely LOVE it!!! :D and good idea w/ posting the other photos...i take a lot more than 4 photos...i may work up to putting them on flickr :)

Amy Kingman said...

Thanks Scott! :)

I know, crazy orange house right! It's kinda fun! I passed it yesterday and thought, "I'll be back for you tomorrow" Thanks for the compliment on the banner too! :)

Sara said...

Rob commented that you could sell a lot of your pictures as stock photos. You take great shots!

I second Scott's commento the butterfly. That is gorgeous!

Sue said...

Your orange pictures are beautiful. It looks like you had a relaxing day.

Amy Kingman said...

Why thank you sue! The relaxing lunch was definitely to try and give myself a break from a not so relaxing day. :)

Thanks Sara! I wouldn't even know how to go about doing something like that!

1915buffalo said...

I like the truck. I think I've seen that truck somewhere before.