Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mustang Sally, through the viewfinder

Somehow this TtV thing seems to capture the late summer warmth on a cherry red mustang far more eloquently than my dslr on its own. Working in a field where everything is post produced, there's something really freeing about creating a whole mood in an image before it ever reaches my photo editing software. No grunge masks, no massive exposure or color corrections, just a slight tweak of the curves to pop the darks and viola, an unsightly used car lot in a small town can feel completely warm and nostalgic. I posted more small town USA, TtV style, on my Flickr site.

Pin It

2 comments:

Jen said...

Those are so cool.

Amy Kingman said...

Thanks Jen! Alex was very patient while I buzzed around taking pictures, although I think he enjoyed watching all the weird looks I got toting around the ttv contraption. :)